• 'source scripts/provision.sh BOARDNAME? Did it succeeded?'

I did at one time but had 'PICO' instead of 'PICO_R1_3' Incidentally, I read in one of the online files, (can't find link) that 'PICO' was an acceptable argument. Maybe not?

Running the 'Just ran' command an now get:

LD espruino_2v04.121_pico_1r3.elf

/home/rgc/source/repos/github/espruino/E­spruino/libs/crypto/mbedtls/include/mbed­tls/ssl_internal.h:385:35: warning: inlining failed in call to 'mbedtls_ssl_own_key': call is unlikely and code
    size would grow [-Winline]
     static inline mbedtls_pk_context *mbedtls_ssl_own_key( mbedtls_ssl_context *ssl )
                                       ^
    libs/crypto/mbedtls/library/ssl_srv.c:30­08:11: note: called from here
         ret = mbedtls_pk_decrypt( mbedtls_ssl_own_key( ssl ), p, len,
               ^
    GEN espruino_2v04.121_pico_1r3.lst
    GEN espruino_2v04.121_pico_1r3.bin
    bash scripts/check_size.sh espruino_2v04.121_pico_1r3.bin
    PASS - size of 313488 is under 327680 bytes
    rgc@DESKTOP-R7T0VUC:~/source/repos/githu­b/espruino/Espruino$

And then on to 'RELEASE'

rgc@DESKTOP-R7T0VUC:~/source/repos/githu­b/espruino/Espruino$ BOARD=PICO_R1_3 RELEASE=1 make
    make: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
    rgc@DESKTOP-R7T0VUC:~/source/repos/githu­b/espruino/Espruino$ dir
    benchmark           Doxyfile                           libs                    README.md
    boards              doxygen                            LICENSE                 scripts
    ChangeLog           espruino                           make                    src
    CONTRIBUTING.md     espruino_2v04.121_pico_1r3.bin     Makefile                targetlibs
    CURRENT_BOARD.make  espruino_2v04.121_pico_1r3.elf     misc                    targets
    dist_licences.txt   espruino_2v04.121_pico_1r3.lst     NRF_Bootloader.md       tests
    dist_readme.txt     gcc-arm-none-eabi-8-2018-q4-major  README_Building.md      Vagrantfile
    Dockerfile          gen                                README_BuildProcess.md
    rgc@DESKTOP-R7T0VUC:~/source/repos/githu­b/espruino/Espruino$

So, we are close. I thought I understood where the output would reside, but the files within the structure on the local drive are not updating.

Running a search for \gen locates the platform_config.h file beneath:

C:\Users\robin\AppData\Local\Packages\Ca­nonicalGroupLimited.Ubuntu16.04onWindows­_79rhkp1fndgsc\LocalState\rootfs\home\rg­c\source\repos\github\espruino\Espruino

and I am able to see the .bin file at that location, the parent of \gen

espruino_2v04.121_pico_1r3.bin

But, unfortunately, the .hex file isn't being built.

About

Avatar for AkosLukacs @AkosLukacs started