• Sat 2019.06.08

Good morning @user100204 and thank you for posting that result set. Confirming that a recent flash of Espruino is being used should remove the notion that Espruino is the culprit and isolate the solution to the module or the calling code.

re: ' BOARD: "STM32F4DISCOVERY" '

http://www.espruino.com/Other+Boards

re: 'STM32F4 Cortex M4'
    re: 'What do you mean with Pico?'

This thread was originally started under heading:

Home >> Official Espruino Boards >> General

As the Discovery is a third-party board, the sub-title 'Questions about Espruino on non-official boards' is for 'Other Boards' that are not official Espruino supported boards. For future posts, the more appropriate place to request assistance on this third-party board would be under either 'General', 'Interfacing' or 'Other Boards' beneath:

Home >> Other Boards >> Other Boards

re: 'Could you please try again to help me?'

Now back to the coding issue. As two weeks have elapsed since the last post, Is there still the issue with the timeout errors as shown in #8 above? It seems that there are several types of errors in either a read or a write operation, would you agree? As the sections shown in #7 will throw exceptions, It is quite possible that the method used to call each type, is not correctly structured within try/catch blocks and the errors are just bubbling up, giving the effect the coding cause is actually somewhere else.

Let's take each error one at a time, and would you please post some code sections so that we may see how the call to either the read or write and/or the try/catch blocks are structured.

Hint: Using the '</>Code' button just to the left of the 'Preview' button above this edit window will allow the block and error responses to have additional highlighting, making reading a bit easier as shown in #7

I am an end user like yourself @user100204 and have a bit of time today that I may be able to assist here. From #4 above it is indicated that a successful read was obtained. As there are many complex areas to comprehend such as callbacks and extending an existing module for instance, in order for me to provide the level of detail that may be necessary, may I ask about how much Javascript experience, JS with microcontrollers and applying that to this instance using the RC522 you possess? No need to spend time needlessly, explaining areas that may already be understood.

About