• Thanks for this - just merged both of them!

The whole ordering issue is a bit of a worry though. If that is really the case (with 'weak' implementations overriding non-weak ones depending on the order) I'd have said that was a pretty bad compiler bug?

• Indeed. Moreover, it has been reported over a year ago. It was supposedly fixed upstream even before the report on Launchpad, but maybe nobody bothered to merge it. Weird.

By the way, can I hijack the thread to ask if there's an issue adding the USB_HID to the STM32F4DISCOVERY so I can use E.setUSBHID(), the USB keyboard/mouse examples, etc.? I patched the boards/STM32F4DISCOVERY.py file to add this library, then tested and made it work with the keyboard and mouse examples on the site, so I could make another pull request if you don't think this is an issue.

I understand it may be more of a commercial issue, since you'd like certain features to remain exclusive to your boards, but I'm teaching an undergraduate embedded systems class at my university using Espruino and I don't have the budget to buy new boards -- the STM32F4DISCOVERY is what we have.

About

Avatar for swineone @swineone started