You are reading a single comment by @Robin and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Tue 2019.03.12

Thank you @fiws for the response, but is sounds like you are still in a bit of a pickle?

So it indeed seems to be a firmware issue.
    The issue is that NFC with the shipped 2V01 firmware does not work at all on the Pixl.js

One more clarification for Gordon please, did you flash Pixl with the new version, link provided in #6,#7 and that doesn't work?

?? ref #7 That did the trick!

So is it then; did in fact flash, . . . and:
    Yes (functional) to development version, No (fails) to original shipped version??

meaning there was just a verification testing (fails) on both 2v01 boards?

• did you flash Pixl with the new version, link provided in #6,#7 and that doesn't work?

I did not for my colleagues pixl, because i thought there might be more to test on the shipped version – and also … it's not mine. I only flashed the development version on my pixl. Do you want me to test the development version on his pixl as well?

Yes (functional) to development version, No (fails) to original shipped version. ??

That's right. NFC is now working on my pixl with 2v01.69 (from the link in #6) but it did not work previously with the shipped version (2v01)

To clarify: I just wanted to report that: I think the shipped 2v01 firmware has NFC problems on the Pixl.

About