You are reading a single comment by @massive and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi, thanks for the your answers and sorry about the delay in answering.

I'm using Web IDE, downloaded very recently from Chrome Web Store, namely version 0.70.6. Before that I used the Online web version. The puck is updated to most recent firmware I could find, 2v01.13, but the issue occurred with the previous one I had too; which I think was 2v00. I also tried to use Node-based version, but nw.js failed to install on my RasPi3b+, but that's another story I suppose.

Battery shouldn't be an issue; it's currently at 96%. I also doubt that it is the culprit since the other computer is able to interact with the same Puck with same battery just fine. The same applies to WiFi interference; even though I'm not an expert, I would assume that it isn't the problem as another computer located literally next to the other works correctly.

Basically the only thing which is different with the two computers is that the slower one has newer hardware. I'm in the same location, using same Puck with same battery, so I would (perhaps naively?) rule WiFi and battery out.

I just had a several disconnections and very slow echo when I tried to get the battery percentage from Puck by typing the commands to the console.

I haven't had time yet to try setConnectionInterval but will do so soon and report back to you.

About

Avatar for massive @massive started