You are reading a single comment by @fanoush and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Just to let you know that I managed to add SDK11 support back to current Espruino source and have working version of 2.00.137 running on top of SoftDevice 2.0 and original Desay bootloader in DS-D6. Also I figured out I can set GPREGRET via poke32(0x4000051c,1) to reboot immediatelly to DFU bootloader so I can restore original fitness watch application back or update to newer espruino, all without opening the watch.

The SDK11 based build seems to work including bluetooth however initially I had issues with hardware SPI and I2C. I fixed SPI - in SDK11 SPI_ENABLED is not defined but I2C1 still doesn't work correctly for some reason. It returns just zeroes. Software implementation works fine so I just use 'new I2C()' instead of 'I2C1' for now. It is strange however since the HW registers seem to be set up correctly - if I do I2C1.setup with correct pin and speed I see it set up properly when checking TWI1 registers via peek32 starting from 0x40004500. ENABLED has value 5 and PSELSDA,PSELSCL and FREQUENCY is correct too so I'm not sure why it doesn't work and I get just zeroes. Anyway as the SW implementation works it is not such big deal.

About

Avatar for fanoush @fanoush started