You are reading a single comment by @a.santos and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi,

I am new to Espruino and would like to try it for programming my RAK Wireless RAK8211-NB board (Quectel BG96).

In the official RAK wireless docs it suggests flashing espruino using nRFgo studio. The problem is that when I tried to get nRFgo studio from Nordic's site using this link , it sais that the application is Windows only, and I am using a Mac computer.

Is there any other way of flashing Espruino software into this board?
    I don't have access to any Windows PC or virtual machine ATM and I also wonder if it willl work using a Windows VM in Mac OS.

I have found the app rknrfgo (MAC os version of nRFgo) on https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/b/blog/po­sts/tools-for-os-x-development and installed it on my MAC. However, I do not understand correctly how to flash the device, as the GUI is different thant the nRFgo studio one. I have attached a screenshot.

Should I just select the "Use code" checkbox, browse the location of the espruino hex file and then press Wipe and Program?

Thanks guys

1 Attachment

• Captura de pantalla 2018-12-21 a las 9.00.41.png
About

Avatar for a.santos @a.santos started