• Tue 2018.10.30

Where/how do I obtain feedback on a pull-request at GitHub?

ref: http://www.espruino.com/Writing+Modules

Attempting to get/understand feedback on the submittal/approval process after following the above steps. I waited 48 hours before creating this forum post as not to show too much impatience.

Should I inspect the Pull Requests tab, I see 0 Open 1 Closed which is a bit mis-leading as; Is the pull process closed on the request I made, meaning no further action is/will to be taken or just an ack that the files are in the pipeline, so the
    actual pull request is no longer needed?

If I navigate back to the pull request page from two days ago,

I can get to a page that indicates I did something, but unable to see what it is I actually did.

merged commit 14618de into master 2 days ago

so, is this the master folder of my forked copy or the master folder of espruino/EspruinoDocs ?
    e.g. Did I goof somewhere and create a pull action into my own /EspruinoDocs copy?

I think I'm on the right track as if I go to:

https://github.com/espruino/EspruinoDocsĀ­

and attempt a pull request, I can only push files which agrees with the 'Writing+Modules' content, not mentioning the word 'push' This then implies, that my process is what was intended to have happened.

If everything is going as planned, about how long is the normal cycle time, as I guess there is a review and sanitizing step in the works, before finalization?

Is there a way to review the actual original pull request?

Where am I able to get feedback on the process at GitHub? . . . . and what/where should I be looking out for?

How long is the red carpet? Black tie and tails? and how large a band should I consider? Black Dyke Mills from the sixties (Jim Shepherd) my favorite. Are horses out of the question during pinning of the OBE and 21 cannon salute?

Thanks for any kind thoughts and words of wisdom.

About