• Hi

I'm about to enter a hackathon this weekend where I'm hoping to build a web bluetooth website which will receive events from a puck.js button whenever the button is clicked.

I've successfully created a dummy POC website which works locally, but it doesn't work when I deploy it to the cloud using Elastic Beanstalk.

This is the site: http://timetravelhack-dotnetcoreapi-dev.­eu-west-1.elasticbeanstalk.com/
    The error I get if I click on the clock icon is this: "This web browser doesn't support web bluetooth."

This isn't actually true, the browser is fine (Chrome v70 in Windows 10). Previously I was on Chrome v69, and when I first ran the site locally I got that error and upgraded to Chrome v70, which fixed the problem.

I presume there is some problem with the fact that the site is now hosted in the cloud instead of locally. Maybe I need to use a different AMI in Elastic Beanstalk?

I've tried googling but no joy. Can anyone help? I'd really like to host the site on a server somewhere because it's quite important that multiple users are able to access the site simultaneously.

Cheers
    Clare.

About

Avatar for user95170 @user95170 started