• @allObjects

Do mean that it would update the others while they are deployed and
    running?

Yes, Lets say there is an updated espruino firmware where I would usually open the web ide and upload the new firmware via the "Flasher" section. I was wondering if it is possible to update the firmware using another espruino device.

The reason for my question is, I have a pixl.js which is a fun little device, but it has a minor issue when using an ethernet shield. Apparently the pixl will hang for about 30 seconds after I think a socket disconnect. I'm not sure if that issue still exists as I don't have an ethernet shield at the moment.

To possibly mitigate against that issue, I wanted to see if I can combine my existing pico + wiznet into my pixl project. Let the pico handle the network logic and let the pixl handle the bluetooth and other logic. Or maybe this is not needed/redundant?

The pico and] pixl will communicate I guess over i2c.. or maybe serial.... I'm not exactly sure yet.

Now, I thought when there are firmware updates for the espruino boards, how can I update the firmware without having to connect to the IDE?

About

Avatar for d0773d @d0773d started