• Hi Gordon,
    Sorry it took me a while to try things and gather all the info to post here.
    I've tried flashing 1v99 cutting edge and back to 1v99 stable countless times trying to figure out what's going on here.
    And in the process, I think I found a problem with cutting edge firmware. I'll post it in a separate thread.
    Back to the problem of puck not reconnecting.
    Cutting edge firware didn't help no matter what I did. It is definitely running as a keyboard and is working fine until the connection breaks and then never reconnects again unless I initiate connection from IDE, or completely remove the device in Windows settings and re-add it again.

Then I found something even more interesting. I decided that I am going to always keep the puck next to my laptop and never separate them, and after a few hours I found that the Bluetooth was completely down on my Surface laptop. Inspecting Bluetooth in Windows Device Manager reviled that the driver crashed/stopped. Disabling and re-enabling the device didn't help. I had to either reboot the laptop or completely uninstall Bluetooth and run Bluetooth troubleshooter a few times to revive it.
    After revival, Bluetooth works for a few more hours and the story repeats itself.
    I've been doing since my last post trying to figure things out, but so far no clues that I can find anywhere, except that it only happens when the puck is connected. I don't even end up using it much, just a couple of time in the whole time and sometimes even not that, but the Bluetooth dies very reliably in just 3-4 hours each time every time.
    Not sure what to make of this.
    Anyone else experiencing this?

About