• Hi there !

thanks ;)

It indeed seems that Arduino <-serial->Espruino is the quickest & handy path to choose
    ( I am currently doing so to control & get feedbacks on a Teensy 3.6 - acting as an Xbox 360 controller - from Espruino ;) )

As I get enough time to do so, I'll update the reader/decoder part & start building a lib from those ( nb: it 'd require a whole lot of work additionally to the current one to get all the infos for a particular monitor, though )

As I currently don't own a Pixl.js ( I'd be more interested in a MDBT42Q breakout ;p ), I'll just pack the interesting bits & give that away in the forums ( or try building a canvas pixl.js screen emulator ? )

On the I2C & SPI slave subject, it 'd be really awesome to have, as this is one of the reason I still need to keep an Arduino closeby when messing with stuff ( on a side note, I currently face somewhat close ends as I'm trying to use a custom usb device descriptor different that a HID one ( that's why I'm using a Teensy for now to do the USB talk ;p ).
    I guess I can help on neither, as I currently don't know either enough to be of any actual help implementing those on the Espruino platform :/

About

Avatar for stephaneAG @stephaneAG started