You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Great - thanks for posting up! Do you think it's worth me updating the HID example to add that 'busy' check?

I guess it's possible that two keys get sent at more or less the same time in such a way that it's then not possible to send the second NRF.sendHIDReport([0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0] which would have 'released' the key?

Strange about the FIFO_FULL/etc though.

• The FIFO_FULL thing might have just been my computer shitting itself. After that moment, I couldn't do anything with the Puck's HID stuff at all, even after re-uploading the firmware. A reboot of the PC fixed it.

Great - thanks for posting up! Do you think it's worth me updating the HID example to add that 'busy' check?

I guess it's possible that two keys get sent at more or less the same time in such a way that it's then not possible to send the second NRF.sendHIDReport([0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0] which would have 'released' the key?

Yeah, that seems to be the case. The keys get sent too fast, which breaks the buffer or something. A simple check like that might be good in the example, yeah. It's odd that I didn't experience any issues until recently though.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started