• hello all,
    Concerning Lora Module compatible with Espruino, I take this post opportunity to ask fews questions.

My goal : use Lora module hardware and LoraWan to connect my nodes running Espruino to The Things Network gateways or later to a private network, like a gateway builded with my friend RasperryPi + openSource Lora server.

Actually Only the RN2483 module has a Espruino "driver" to achieved this (lora.LoRaWAN(.....) ). But , after long researches, I'm afraid I can no more order this device (Chinese online store, googleing....). I presume this piece of hardware is to old ?

On the other hand, the SX1276 can be found, I'll say , easily, but there no driver implementation for create a loraWan "communication?!".

My questions :

• Do you guys, have a secret links to order the un-reachable RN2483 868Mhz for EU ?
    • @Gordon when you say

"... so nothing would stop someone else from making a JS module that
    implemented LoRaWAN"

how can I try to achieve this?, I mean, from a webdev guy, rather JS than C/C++ skills like I am, well, I don't know where to start learning "how to convert C/C++ code to Espruino Module". there a "Writing and Submitting Modules" on this site, but , from my poor skills, it's not enought reading to understand the magic of how Espruino interpreter works to drive microcontroller chip.

A word for my first message on this forum :
    What you've done at Espruino team and clever forum user with JS on MicroController is HUGE !!, coming from near zero skill in C/C++ , i've tried small sketch with Arduino IDE & ESP - with Espruino i've tested nearly all thing I wanted to do so quikly. I meanly use esp8266, but I've just purchase an Puck.js to contribute to this excellent project, I'm sure I'll find cool things to do with.

wizzz

About