You are reading a single comment by @billsalt and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Well, there's 'Making Things Smart' which is a book about Espruino that I wrote, but it's mainly a 'cookbook' and only has a very small reference section in it that wouldn't cover stuff like 'Serial1'.

I'm afraid I'm not aware of an actual reference book for Espruino, although it should be possible to build a printable version of http://www.espruino.com/Reference reasonably easily.

Personally I've always fancied a reference in the style of the Borland reference books - I guess if there was enough demand I could see about making one. It might be a good excuse to run through Espruino's existing reference adding examples to all the functions

• I always recommend your book :-} As you say, it has has its benefits and limitations. It is great to show what can be done with Espruino, but not a great reference for someone who wants to do something quite different and has at least some good programming experience/expertise.

I think that a good reference book would be invaluable and help promote it to a another (larger?) set of potential users (customers). My humble opinion, of course.

About

Avatar for billsalt @billsalt started