Moving to ESP-IDF release 3.0, and some Bluetooth, and ....

Posted on
Page
of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • @wilberforce,
    I started to get Espruino compiled with V3.1-beta.
    There is a change in DPORT handling, NEOpixel uses that.
    Some makefile and path changes need to be done.
    Right now I'm at a point where linker tells about multiple definitions around mbedtls_sha256_init and other mbedtlssha256 functions.
    Message is like this:
    ***/home/esp32/V3_1_prerelease/template/­build/mbedtls/libmbedtls.a(sha256.o): In function mbedtls_sha256_init': /home/esp32/V3_1_prerelease/esp-idf/comp­onents/mbedtls/mbedtls/library/sha256.c:­82: multiple definition ofmbedtls_sha256_init'
    libs/crypto/mbedtls/library/sha256.o:/ho­me/esp32/V3_1_prerelease/Espruino/libs/c­rypto/mbedtls/library/sha256.c:79: first defined here
    /home/esp32/V3_1_prerelease/template/bui­ld/mbedtls/libmbedtls.a(sha256.o): In function mbedtls_sha256_free': sha256.c:(.text.mbedtls_sha256_free+0x0)­: multiple definition ofmbedtls_sha256_free'
    libs/crypto/mbedtls/library/sha256.o:sha­256.c:(.text.mbedtls_sha256_free+0x0): first defined here

Don't know, how to get rid of this :-( Hopefully somebody out there knows, how to get rid of this

• libmbedtls.a
    Looks like this is being referenced in two different paths.

They might have moved it to a new location, and the Makefile, and your build, has both, so it's finding both and getting confused.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Moving to ESP-IDF release 3.0, and some Bluetooth, and ....

Posted by Avatar for JumJum @JumJum

Actions