When is the next video chat?

Posted on
  • It seems like it's been quite a while since the last Patreon Patron video chat. As far as I can tell, my Patreon account is still set up, and still set to $10/month. Have these not been happening, or am I missing the messages about them?

Thanks!

• Hi, It is a long time since the last chat - thanks for reminding me! With getting Pixl.js out the door I've been really bad about that.

Last time I seem to recall the timing worked out really badly for you... What days/times are better? Did you mention weekends?

• I think for international users, weekends are a lot easier to do than weekdays, since most of us have work during the week. Obviously as US person, I prefer later in the day - but I'm pretty flexible about times on the weekend - I can always go back to bed.

I'm free just about any weekend (except the weekend of 6/16, as my GF is dragging me to a wedding). I can sometimes do tuesdays and thursdays (since I happen to work from home those days) - but whether I'll have another meeting/phonecall/urgent assignment is hard to predict.

• Ok - I'll be hosting a Patreon video chat at 18:00 GMT (7pm UK, 2pm New York, 11am PST) on Sat 23rd June 2018.

Details here - I'll be posting the hangout link at that link shortly before it starts!

• Really sorry I missed this, I was super excited for it, but lost track of time doing stuff with gf for anniversary.

• No problem... Hopefully next time :)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

When is the next video chat?

Posted by Avatar for DrAzzy @DrAzzy

Actions