• Hi. My code was working, but I've just upgraded to v1.99 on my Espruino WiFi, and now I'm getting the above error.

My code starts like this:

const neopixel = require("neopixel");
    const Lights = require("Lights");

It definitely seems to be something to do with that second line, as I can load in other modules, but if I move the lines of code around the error message still stays Error: Line 2.

Of course, I can rename my module if I need to. Seems like something weird is happening though. Any idea what?

Thanks.

ERROR: [notify_error] Error: Line 2: Unexpected reserved word
    ERROR: Error: Line 2: Unexpected reserved word     at createError (chrome-extension://bleoifhkdalbjfbobjac­kfdifdneehpo/main.js:87438:21)     at unexpectedTokenError (chrome-extension://bleoifhkdalbjfbobjac­kfdifdneehpo/main.js:87507:13)     at throwUnexpectedToken (chrome-extension://bleoifhkdalbjfbobjac­kfdifdneehpo/main.js:87512:15)     at parsePrimaryExpression (chrome-extension://bleoifhkdalbjfbobjac­kfdifdneehpo/main.js:87870:17)     at parseLeftHandSideExpressionAllowCall (chrome-extension://bleoifhkdalbjfbobjac­kfdifdneehpo/main.js:87961:61)     at parsePostfixExpression (chrome-extension://bleoifhkdalbjfbobjac­kfdifdneehpo/main.js:88009:16)     at parseUnaryExpression (chrome-extension://bleoifhkdalbjfbobjac­kfdifdneehpo/main.js:88065:20)     at parseBinaryExpression (chrome-extension://bleoifhkdalbjfbobjac­kfdifdneehpo/main.js:88154:16)     at parseConditionalExpression (chrome-extension://bleoifhkdalbjfbobjac­kfdifdneehpo/main.js:88213:16)     at parseAssignmentExpression (chrome-extension://bleoifhkdalbjfbobjac­kfdifdneehpo/main.js:88317:16)

About

Avatar for user91203 @user91203 started