• I execute socket.write("JSON formated data") with a delay of 200 ms.!

How much data is there in the JSON?

And you are using one of the recent firmwares like 1v97 or later? Those should include flow control on the WiFi chip, so the Wifi itself shouldn't be able to trigger a FIFO_FULL unless something else is pushing lots of data in (but you say nothing is connected to the flow sensor pins?).

Actually, you could be hitting issues because of your console.log commands. It's fine when you're connected to a PC with a terminal application running, but when you're logging but no application is reading then Espruino will stall while waiting for the information to be sent.

Also, when you're running when disconnected from USB, the console will switch over to Serial on B6/B7, which is running at 9600 baud so would potentially slow things down. You could fix it using USB.setConsole(1) in onInit (without USB connected the data will then just be thrown away).

Is there any chance you could come up with a self-contained example you could send me that actually exhibits the problem?

• How much data is there in the JSON?

[["A0",49.06],["A1",0]]

And you are using one of the recent firmwares like 1v97 or later?

1v98 and 1v99

but you say nothing is connected to the flow sensor pins?

A0 pin connected to nowere produced to many "noise" - probably that triggered the problem. Now I connect the real sensor to the pin A0 to make situation close to the real life usage

Is there any chance you could come up with a self-contained example you could send me that actually exhibits the problem?

Well, I'm motivated to identify the problem if it still exists. But for now after your advices probably the solution is found. At least for now the test module works correctly for 1.5 day and I'm planning to use it in real life

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started