• Hi,

I have designed a circuit based on ESP32 and now I am learning Espruino: I am mainly a HW guy and bored of C programming for uC... I decided to learn a high level languaje. Obviusly zero previous experience in JS.

My first impressions are really good: quite easy to deploy a webserver for example. But on the other hand I have found some difficulties around how get the control of some peripherals. I hope someone can give a me hint on:

1. I only find timers examples for delays (SetInterval()). Is there any way use a timer as counter rather than "SetTime" to 0 and "GetTime" when something happens?. Moreover, on this way I can use only one of the 5 HW timers at the same time... :-(.
    2. How can I access to the RTC ? How can I configure external clock ?. I would like to "place" precisse alarms instead of calibrate the clock from time to time.
    3. Really there is no way to change the WiFi DNS name when connected as client? Then.... what is the usual procedure to identify several clients from the server?

Thanks!
    Manu.

About

Avatar for MaNu82 @MaNu82 started