EspruinoHub/WebIDE: Command Disallowed (0xc)

Posted on
  • G'day everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has come across this error before while trying to connect from the WebIDE?

I can see the PuckJS but am unable to connect. The following is from the Pi status page served from the EspruinoHub.
    I have also just updated the EspruinoHub and WebIDE running on the Pi as well as my PuckJS to 1V95.

Connected
     Bleno State poweredOn
     Bleno.startAdvertising Success
     Bleno.setServices Success
     Starting scan...
     Scanning started.
     Tue Feb 20 2018 20:05:10 GMT+1100 (AEDT) Connection accepted.
     Websocket MQTT connected
     /ble/notify/puckController/nus/nus_rx => "\"\""
     Scanning stopped.
     /ble/ping/puckController => "\"\""
     e7:bc:6c:91:xx:xx: Connecting...
     e7:bc:6c:91:xx:xx: Error Connecting: Error: Command Disallowed (0xc)
     Scanning started.
     Scanning stopped.
     e7:bc:6c:91:xx:xx: Connecting...
     e7:bc:6c:91:xx:xx: Error Connecting: Error: Command Disallowed (0xc)
     Scanning started.
     /ble/ping/puckController => "\"\""

I'm using an RPi3 with external an bluetooth adaptor and the WebIDE from another linux machine.

Until now I have just been using the EspruinoHub with Node-Red for some control based on clicks but since the WebIDE was added it would be a great way to reprogram them too.

Any help would be great.

Cheers
    Ryan

• You usually get that when you're using an external Bluetooth adaptor that doesn't support connections properly. I'm not sure exactly why it happens, but I get it when running EspruinoHub on my desktop.

However, since you have a Pi 3 it should have Bluetooth LE built in. If you just unplug your external Bluetooth adaptor and reboot I'd be surprised if it didn't 'just work'.

• Ah right, cheers. I had a feeling that might have been it but I’ve got it in a hard to access location so I thought I’d ask first.
    I’ve been using the external adapter because I seem to get a better range with it vs the internal Bluetooth.
    Thanks for the heads up.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

EspruinoHub/WebIDE: Command Disallowed (0xc)

Posted by Avatar for ryan42 @ryan42

Actions