You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • First: When connected to the Web IDE, Advertising don´t work at all for me.

This is by design - most BLE devices do this. When it's disconnected then advertising resumes.

Second: Button Press is not catched precisely.

Try updating your firmware - this was an issue with the firmware on the first batch of KickStarters. Adding pinMode(BTN,"input_pulldown") should fix it on the old firmware, but I'd recommend updating to the newest firmware.

Different Intervals

The advertising itself will be happening every 100ms or so - but the data should be being updated for both every 3 seconds.

Is it possible that the battery percentage just doesn't change?

Also - the way you're setting the advertising data really isn't doing what you expect - take a look at the examples: https://www.espruino.com/Reference#l_NRF­_setAdvertising

Puck.js is expecting an array of numbers - trying to cast the values to strings and then put those in arrays seems a bit strange.

Hope that helps!

• Hi Gordan,

I have the latest firmware just performed an update yesterday:

>process.version
    ="1v94"

No the battery percentage changes nor more precicely it is bouncing aroung a 56 percent

The examples are not that useful, would you mind to give me a better one so that i can adjust it? For instant i didn´t understand how to perform the multi beacon variant (ibacon and eddison) it looks like we should require the modules within the function and that add some more configuraiton within the get() function but i didn´t found out how exactly the signature of this get function should look like.

Kind regards

Lyn

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started