• @Polypod, thanks for the details... and also the obvious enhancements that show in your new screenshots. I attribute these to the differences I notice. I will return some time later to 'play again'. May be I can then also pull a new version of the IDE with the enhanced *Flash Viewer / Flash Manager * plug-in. For now I would like to talk about the folder structure to the point I understand.

The attachment shows the directory structure and files I was working with yesterday.

The sandbox folder - light blue box - is _ecslsbx. The flash folder - purple box - created for testing/using FlashView / FlashManager plugin is flashViewTest. From the conversations I conclude that when you are talking about modules folder (and binary folder), you are talking about the flash modules folder (and flash binary folder) established by Flash View / Flash Manager plugin when selecting the flash folder (flashViewTest in my case) in Espruino IDE SETTING-FLASHVIEW. The relevant files are the files in flash modules folder (and flash binary folder):

• FlashString.js is required as part of the mechanism
      - SWBtn.js is a module to be loaded into flash (your's: Add.js and others)
      - dummy.bin is required (for now?) that folder is not empty and FlashView pop-up shows

Said that, some files are just in too many places... ;). But I assume - when loadFlashModules(mods,loader) will be part of a (local) module, it would be found in the modules folder of the sandbox.

1 Attachment

• FV01_FolderStructure.png
About

Avatar for allObjects @allObjects started