• I am in the near future in a similar situation (needing to address multiple spi, i2c and one uart device). If my research so far is correct sharing pins between protocols will not work.. maybe if your SPI devices and I2C devices can work at the same frequency.. but even then i am skeptic.

To my astonishment there seems to be no easy way to share pins with multiple devices for SPI.
    I found a I2C hub from seeed studio which i will give a try.. but common solution seems to involve soldering, making your own cables or using a breadboard. Have you by any chance found a solution for this?

• common solution seems to involve soldering, making your own cables or using a breadboard. Have you by any chance found a solution for this?

You must solder, make a Y-cable (probably via soldering) or use a breadboard. It may be possible to buy Y-cables, but I haven't found a decent source for them.

I often use little pieces of prototyping board as splitters - but you still have to solder the wires or pins to it. (I sell boards like this here: https://www.tindie.com/products/DrAzzy/m­ini-protoboard-pieces-28-pcs-set-only-6-­/ )

About

Avatar for PaddeK @PaddeK started