You are reading a single comment by @ThomasChr and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi Gordon,

thanks for the hint. I think I'll give it a try.
    My plan is:

1. Compile the Espruino Source on Linux 64 Bit.
    2. Compile the Espruino Source for a Pico Board and get it to run. (I have a few Espruino Picos and Wifis at hand).
    3. Flash the already ported (from some other guy) micropython on the Arduino Due and get that to run.
    4. Build an Arduino Due Blink-Prog from Scratch (on the Command Line with arm-gcc) and let that run on the Due.
    5. Modify the Espruino Source for the Due and let it run on the Due. I think the first "point of attack" would be modifying the Boards-File according to the Due Specs. I think the next big step is to change from the stm lib to the sam lib...

I've already done 1-3, so I'm moving forward now.

If you would like to give me any tipps, or want me to post a tutorial afterwards, just tell me.

Thomas

PS: Became a patreon member today. I think your work is amazing. And keeping such a close (and friendly!!!) look on the forums is also amazing. Even when you consider that the guys porting espruino to other devices kind of stealing your money because you sell less from your own boards...

PPS: I also have Making Things Smart on my kindle. Easy read with some new ideas! Good work!

About

Avatar for ThomasChr @ThomasChr started