• I have the latest firmware, 1.93 v154

It goes away when i do a reset; connect battery while holding button >3s, I get the 5 short greens and things seem normal.

Just wondering what i did to get the three long and short red light.

• seeing this in the console

Disconnected
    Connected
    NRF ERROR 0x3 at ?:0

I am fiddling with sending sms. Is it anything related to serial connection maybe?

• you mean all 3 LEDs on, so white-ish?

That's an internal error from the Bluetooth libraries, which could be caused by corrupted pairing data stored in flash memory.

Do you have a way of getting the 3 LEDs on reliably, even after the 5 green flashes? On the latest firmwares it clears out all the pairing data if you do that, so you should be back to normal each time.

If I can track down what causes it then I can fix it, but right now it's proving tricky. If you have a way of doing it, it'd be awesome :)

• It could be related to serial I guess - if you could delete code until you get something small that you're willing to share but which also reliably breaks it, that'd be amazingly helpful.

• I have seen it since i am fiddling with the serial connection, but so far no reliable way to get it yet. I also just upgraded to 1.93 154.

I lose the console connection. When I try to reconnect the computer to the Puck it gives me the lights and windows asks me to try again.

the code doesn't do much special,

//turn off serial connection
    digitalWrite(D28,0);
    digitalWrite(D29,0);
    console.log("Turned off serial connection!");

//provide Serial ground and V
    digitalWrite(D30,0);
    digitalWrite(D31,1);

// Connect to serial device
    Serial1.setup(115200, { rx: D29, tx : D28 });
    var ATSMS = require("ATSMS");
    var sms = new ATSMS(Serial1);

//Use sms.at.debug(); here if you want debug messages

sms.init(function(err) {
      if (err) throw err;
      console.log("Initialised!");

// and to send a message: 
      //sms.send('012345678','Hello me!');

});

• I had to go back to 1.93,

• I had to go back to 1.93,

Any reason why? What happened in the newer versions?

I'll have a try with that code and see if I can get anything to happen when I try it...

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Getting three LEDs and a short red LED lighting up as I want to connect the IDE. What does that mean?

Posted by Avatar for user79451 @user79451

Actions