• I did not see noble starting scan in the console.

I tried reinstalling the server and noble. I'm not sure if I missed it the first time, but I'm getting a bunch of errors throughout the npm installs. Quickly skimming them over, they appear to be permissions issues. I have my npm setup with a different default directory (as per option 2 here -- could that be the issue, especially if I'm running with sudo?

Also, libudev-dev is not available in Arch -- I installed libudev0-shim -- perhaps another source of problems?

I'd be happy to email the error logs, if that is useful.

The packages do eventually install, so I also tried installing noble (also had some warnings), but espruino-server still doesn't work with Bluetooth.

I've also made sure to run the setcap command. No apparent problems with that command.

I tried the Web IDE relay -- a couple of issues:

1. Maybe obvious, but it didn't work in Firefox. Installed Chrome, which tries to pair.
    2. Initially, the puck seemed to connect. I went to pull up the browser on the PC. When I returned to Android, the connection had failed.
    3. I tried reconnecting again, but the connection would instantly fail. I reset the puck, and this continued a few times. Eventually, I was able to connect.
    4. However, going back to the PC, I couldn't find the option to enter the relay key. Is it not under the Communications tab anymore?
About

Avatar for user79870 @user79870 started