• In the past day, I have been having trouble connecting to my Puck.js over Bluetooth. Every time I try, the Puck lights up all three LEDs for around half a second and then the red LED for around a tenth of a second or less. Is this some sort of error message? I couldn't find a reference to it in the documentation.

• Yes, that usually happens for an internal error (so nothing specifically related to your code).

Are you on the latest version of the firmware (1v92)?

• Yeah I'm on 1v92. I tried reflashing the firmware too and I still got the error.

• Wow, ok - that's the first time I've come across that. Had you been on one of the 'cutting edge' firmwares before, like 1v91.xyz?

Please can you try downgrading to 1v91 and then running the code linked here? http://forum.espruino.com/conversations/­303637/#13590078

That should fix it for you - I'd be pretty sure it's related to the new 'bonding' feature. I imagine that somehow the flash memory that's used for bonding information has got corrupted. I have no idea how it happened though - was there anything in particular you remember doing that might have kicked it off?

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Strange LED pattern when trying to connect to Puck.js over Bluetooth

Posted by Avatar for esimkowitz @esimkowitz

Actions