• Thank you for fixing the relay. I was able to upload a scripts and communicate with the Puck through it successfully. I might still, out of curiosity, try to set up a working version on my local machine using a self signed certificate.

In regards to WebRTC. You have to broker the connection yes, but this is (theoretically) possible, without using a dedicated server. There is a demo which just provides you with the signaling payload and you can use what ever way you want to transfer it to the other client. Based upon that someone created a demo for signaling via QR-Code, which unfortunately doesn't work for me.

But even if the websocket connection is still used for the signaling, it might be an option to do the rest of the communication via p2p. The benefit could be faster communication with the Puck and it would not require additional communication with the server, after the channel is created, so it could provide more stability if you want to use the relay somewhere, where you don't have a fast or stable internet connection.

About

Avatar for cryptobias @cryptobias started