You are reading a single comment by @user75013 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi,
    I want to add a module to the Espruino system and load it on a Puck.js device. The module is written in C and has to be compiled and linked with Espruino.
    For now, i just try to build Espruino, which i downloaded from GitHub, on a Linux machine (OpenSUSE 12.2). I run:

make clean;DFU_UPDATE_BUILD=1 BOARD=PUCKJS RELEASE=1 make

Compilation and link seams to be Ok in spite of minor warnings. The .lst .hex and .elf files are properly generated.
    I get an error in the package generation:

GEN espruino_1v91.599_puckjs.lst
    GEN espruino_1v91.599_puckjs.hex
    Not merging softdevice or bootloader with application
    # nrfutil  pkg generate --help
    nrfutil pkg generate espruino_1v91.599_puckjs.zip --application espruino_1v91.599_puckjs.hex --application-version 0xff --hw-version 52 --sd-req 0x8C --key-file targets/nrf5x_dfu/dfu_private_key.pem
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/local/bin/nrfutil", line 5, in <module>
        from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_re­sources.py", line 2735, in <module>
        working_set.require(__requires__)
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_re­sources.py", line 690, in require
        needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirem­ents))
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_re­sources.py", line 588, in resolve
        raise DistributionNotFound(req)
    pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: protobuf
    make: *** [espruino_1v91.599_puckjs.hex] Erreur 1
    make: *** Attente des tâches non terminées....

Do you have an idea on this problem ? Is there any software component missing ?
    Thank you for your help.

About

Avatar for user75013 @user75013 started