Making simple Android apps to control Puck.js

Posted on
  • Hi Guys,

I've just released a DroidScript plugin that you can use to easily make native Android apps (using JavaScript) that control and program your Puck. This plugin also works with older Android devices (as long as they support BLE), so you probably won't need to upgrade your phone :)

The plugin allows you to easily perform common tasks such as controlling the LEDs, reading the battery level, detecting button presses and getting the temperature, setting the NFC url etc. It also allows you to send complete JavaScript programs to the puck and read the console output(check out the 'Save code on the Puck' example which you can run straight from the docs)

It only takes 1 minute to install DroidScript and download the PuckJs plugin, so please give it a go and let me know what you think of it and if you have any suggestions for improvement.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai­ls?id=com.smartphoneremote.androidscript­free

Regards
    David

• Pretty slick I have to say. Now I'm reading all about DroidScript. Was previously unaware of it.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Making simple Android apps to control Puck.js

Posted by Avatar for Dave_Smart @Dave_Smart

Actions