You are reading a single comment by @Stevie and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi @allObjects, thanks for your comments, appreciated! But actually I knew about the sleeping part already. But in other microcontrollers (e.g. Attiny 45) actually waiting for an interrupt to happen on a certain pin will pull some extra current. So basically if you are in deep sleep and you do not wait for anything, it will only pull 0.1 uA. If you are waiting for a pin interrupt or wait for a timer, then you are at about 2 uA. So the question is if the 20 uA mentioned are still the case if a timer is set and a watch on a pin is set.

About the connecting, disconnecting: I see that connecting to another Puck takes about 2 seconds as in the "controlling another puck" example. But when you stay connected it is very fast. But for a game like shown in the video, building up the connecting for every interaction would be too slow. So the Puck needs to be able to maintain multiple connections, I guess. Or some different method is used. For example I could imagine that the advertisement data is used and changed when something happens. That would not require a connection thus could maybe be fast. Not sure if it would work, just an idea...

About

Avatar for Stevie @Stevie started