• Hi,

i received my pucks yesterday. First inpressions: woooho :)
    So i decided to do some coding. I'm familiar with Java and coding in abap at work.
    First: i tried the web IDE from my Android phone (hoooray its a red blinking dot!!! :)). I also connected via "nrf connect".
    And thats the point where i got stuck: my Puck disappeared from BT le scan. I could not find it via web IDE and nrf connect. So i pulled out the battery and i could reconnect.
    Today its the same: i have now two pucks powered on, but i can only find one via scan. There is one thing i noticed: if i connect to a Puck via nrf connect or web IDE, it nots scannable anymore. I have to disconnect (web IDE or nrf APP) and the my Puck reappears.
    Is that a "security feature"? For me it seems like i have to pull out the battery if i disconnect without "real" disconnect (for example: reboot my phone during established connection. Then i cant reconnect, because Puck is not visible).

Best regards,
    Foster

//edit:
    Now my second Puck disappeared :(
    What i have to done: i tried to connect via nrf UART 2.0 Android APP. I needed 3 tries to connect. Then my connection got lost and now i cant find it via scan anymore... :(
    I attached some Screenshots.

1 Attachment

• Screenshot_20161210-093604.png
About

Avatar for Foster @Foster started