• @DrAzzy,

Thanks for tips. I launched Web IDE (Chrome), could connect to the device over serial port. Also send Code was succeeded after few failed attempts ("got errors like prompt not found").

I was not able to type in the terminal on the left side, also I could not see my console.log statement outputs over serial port.

Instead I connected to 'Flash'n'Chips' from smart.js, I could write statements like

setInterval(function(){console.log("Hell­o");}, 1000) could print "Hello" for every second, I could see over terminal.

Can I type code in command prompt/console shown left side of the IDE? To me, typing is not working on command prompt, also console.log on the device is not printed.
    """

Disconnected
    Connected
    ü !!¡1ÿ¿ö¿T¦ÒÒÿÿáÂô3ïèVÆD½0ERROR: Prompt not detected - upload failed. Trying to recover...
    ERROR: Prompt not detected - upload failed. Trying to recover...
    Disconnected
    Connected
    ü"(BÂT¾Ð¾×c31çõþÿ!å¶ç!Ö+BæERROR: Prompt not detected - upload failed. Trying to recover...
    ERROR: Prompt not detected - upload failed. Trying to recover...
    Disconnected
    """

Another newbie question, to connect over ssh, how do I know the IP address of the ESP module running Espruino?

About

Avatar for user64299 @user64299 started