You are reading a single comment by @jakedempsey and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thanks for the VIO info. I did get it to work by connecting the 3.3 on the Espruino to the VIO on the SIM800.

I have another question and I'm not sure how to word it so I'll do my best. Currently the AT module will call the linecallback function if a function is returned. Here is a problem I 'think' I am seeing.

Lets for argument say that an AT command "AT+FOO" is going to return a 3 line response of

OK

SUPER DUPER

OMG

If my callback gets called for OK and I return my same handler it will get called again with SUPER DUPER as the param. I am looking for SUPER DUPER so I call my next AT command in my sequence of calls. That linecallback I pass to that AT command will first get called with OMG before it gets called with the resulting lines from my second AT command. Does that make sense? Shouldn't the AT command call basically flush any pending lines that have not been handled? Am I understanding that wrong?

About

Avatar for jakedempsey @jakedempsey started