You are reading a single comment by @Snerkle and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • OK. I can do what I need using the module form with my console.mute() work-around.
    I plan on moving my build process to WebStorm and use the integrated gulp tools to upload code and run tasks on the espruino.
    I really want the git/gitHub integration that WebStorm gives me as I live in fear I'll lose changes/history using the WebIDE. I've also found it doesn't save/cache the code in the code window once it exceeds a certain size (sorry but I didn't investigate too much), and I get inconsistent errors about not being able to find modules when modules require() other modules.

To complete the integration it would be nice to figure out how to give WebStorm what it needs to be aware of the built-in espruino functions/libraries, especially where they differ from standard javaScript/node, e.g. the E. object and all the global h/w functions like digitalWrite(). I look into it and let you know if I find a solution.

About

Avatar for Snerkle @Snerkle started