You are reading a single comment by @allObjects and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • LOL - but no insult... let's take a Piagio Ape or Citroën Fourgonnette, or may be just many of them, and build Hoover Dam... or go to the moon... or mars...

I'm not saying it is not possible, but just becuase the peg actually fits the hole (shape) does not say if it really 'fits'. (It is like me at the time when digital cameras came up and I had gazillions of 3-1/2 floppy disks and Sony had a digital camera that could use those to store the images... everyone - except obviously me - kows that image quality/resolution has something to do with storage capacity and speed to put it to and get it back from storage... The idea fell pretty quickly out of favor... Yes, at that time pictures had 500...700KB... 2 pics / media... 1.3MPixels and quality defeating compression,... not to talk about 'burst rate' or 'movie shooting').

ESP8266 - in its current capacity - may not be the platform for everything - everything very convenient of general... The very defined - constrained - resource set asks for an adequate, dedicated use.

About

Avatar for allObjects @allObjects started