• @allObjects:
    I see your issue with the USB connector. I'm not inclined to mill out a huge notch, though - I could fit another row of 0.05" in, though at the cost of TWO rows of 4... I want to see how well that footprint works with production Pico's before I make decisions on this - I'm nervous about how hard it will be to solder it directly onto the board using the castellated pads - maybe will need to extend the pads, costing more board space and limiting options further.

@Gordon:
    Tindie? Isn't that a dating site?
    But seriously, I've never bought anything on tindie - but everyone shops on ebay, and I figure, particularly for an AVR-centric protoboard - like with a pro mini outline instead of espruino, and maybe ISP headers pre-wired for 'x5/'x4/'1634 on the SOIC pads - I'll catch people looking for protoboard. Who the hell even uses tindie? I just asked a couple of friends, and they all said they had no idea.

Since my protos won't get here for at least 2 weeks, I think that's a pretty reasonable timeline ;-) I'd like for someone to have soldered a Pico onto the pads and confirmed that that works before I order a larger batch.

About

Avatar for DrAzzy @DrAzzy started