You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I don't know it it's possible, but if you could try and remove the code for the touchscreen and still get it to reproduce the error (maybe using setTimeouts to call the 'touch' callback?) it'd be a huge help. I should then be able to run it on something here (I can connect a WIZnet module, and the ILI9341 is one-way so can just be left off) where I can debug it.

The trace isn't too useful at the moment - what's happening is one of the 'JsVars' - the variable blocks - has got marked as unused even though it is used for something else, but has then got included as part of the string. Annoyingly trace() only reports the block at the start of the string, so I can't even tell which one is at fault.

While I could give you an image with some debug code in, I can pretty much guarantee what the error message will say - and it's not going to be any use without a debugger attached.

Does the error happen even when you're not using the WIZnet module? I guess it's possible there's a bug in that - and it would explain why I haven't reproduced anything here.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started