You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • The number after 'not received' is the value of the status register, so you'd have to look in the NRF24's datasheet I'm afraid. The actual code that interfaces to the NRF24 is here

The NRF24's have 2-way communication - they send a packet and then get an 'Ack' packet back. It's if they don't get an acknowledge back that they give you the error... So if the 'final' packet is missing then it's not surprising you'd get remnants of the first packet I guess.

How far away are the modules? It's possible that they really are having trouble communicating - 2.4Ghz turns out to be pretty bad at getting through walls... I can't get the modules to work reliably from one side of my house to the other.

Another solution might be to intentionally make sure you only send self-contained 32 character packets. At least that way, if one got lost you would just lose it, and it wouldn't corrupt other packets.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started